Monday 29 June 2015

"The only thing Forever"




It’s so hard,
So hard to explain
The things I have been through
Still caught in some
Nothing I believe is true

What do I want?
Why is it you?
Will it be you forever?
Questions I don’t have any answer to.

Don’t trust me blindly
I fall every time
Will make you fall too...

Deep inside my heart
There are some feelings
All pure and true.

What I really want you to do
Is to embrace those feelings
Care in return for the care I do
Appreciate the time we have together
And when I won’t be there
Forget this never
This part of our life is a blessing
Even if we’ll not be together

I’ll miss you, love you
Smile at our memories
Pray for your goodwill
Relish what we had
Till this life lasts,
You’ll stay with me forever...

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12 August 2015 at 03:44 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Pure heart emotions.

 
At 13 March 2016 at 00:45 , Blogger Kritika Mehta said...

Thnx... :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home