Sunday 30 March 2014

TRY


I do wna fly, But I am scared to try.
Life’s been so harsh!
If I fall down, it will make me cry.
But when I see the sky so high,
I do wna fly.
I won’t get this chance forever,
Is it worth that one try?

How to know when to take a step forward?
What if the timing’s not right?
As time passes by,
What if I feel, “Why didn't I try?”
No, I never wna say that.
Doesn't matter if I fail,
It’s not like I’ll fry.
What if some people will laugh?
It’s not as if I made someone else cry.

If not me,
Who else will stand up 4 me?
It should be me.
And if I succeed, it will be like heaven in my eye.
It will be me, to fly so high.
The crowd will be all down,
And they’d be wondering what if they try?
But I’ll already be up, having that moment of sigh.
With my loud pounding heart, my soul all gratified.
I will be patting myself and saying,
Thank God I did try!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5 April 2014 at 07:06 , Blogger Unknown said...

Really true.... Be urself... N kip writing

 
At 5 April 2014 at 07:12 , Blogger Kritika Mehta said...

thanku.... :-)

 
At 10 June 2014 at 12:08 , Blogger Unknown said...

Very motivating... grt... Keep it up...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home