Saturday 7 June 2014

I am that 'Exception'

I see the world,
Spinning around a women’s life
Her selection, her pride
Her safety, her right
There’s no provision for my prevention
It’s always their fight.
  
They say every guy is not the same
You can find one who is different
But no one ever tries
They never give anyone a chance
So how can I prove I am that exception?
It’s not a movie,
No one can see it in my eyes.

I never want to hurt anyone,
I have never done any harm.
I never tease, I never stare
When I see a girl…
It’s because I admire.
But,
I get cursed everyday
Every day, by a different girl
They all think my thoughts are impure
Though I never spoke a word
It’s not written on my face
It’s something pre-decided
Maybe it’s my fate
I got to bear the consequences
Coz of wrong done by male-race.
A girl get teased by some other guy
And I get to bear the pain all my life.

I could have been spared
There are some who are
They are the ones who are smart or rich
But,
How can I be spared?
Middle class, dark complexion, average guy
But does that mean I am not even worth a try.

Not only females have burdened life
I got to support my family
I am hearing this since I was a child
That I am their only hope, I have to provide
I have to protect my sister
Got to pick her and drop her everyday
But I can’t drop my friend
Because it would be against my family’s pride,
And it’s a long chain of how it can affect my sister’s married life
I also got to think everyday…
What that world will say if I got a girl by my side
Who is just a friend by the way…
But for society this is not right.

I didn't get the girl I like because I am not smart
And I got beaten up, when I even tried.
I also feel my life is miserable
I got a job that I hate
I can’t make excuse of getting late
Coz I am not a girl, I’m not gonna get raped!!!

My parents are all over my head
They want me to get married
But every girl wants a guy with a flat tummy
They love vampires but are scared of a normal guy!!!

Everyone sees me like I am strong
With no emotions inside
I also wana cry, I also wana share
I can’t always take it light
But,
Boys are not meant to share and cry
Like they aren’t human
But I don’t have a girl for that by my side
Just because I am not a girl
I am not spared by the plight of life.

But at the end of the day
I don’t wana conquer the world
I just want to convey...
I can be that 'Exception'
Just let me try…

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

At 9 June 2014 at 00:19 , Anonymous Anji said...

kitsss baby - Stop Writing This Awesome!!! I love u n proud of u girl mhwaaaaa :)

 
At 10 June 2014 at 12:07 , Blogger Unknown said...

Very true.... Heart touching... Salute...

 
At 11 June 2014 at 09:58 , Blogger Sehar said...

you entered the realm untouched....best wishes :)

 
At 11 June 2014 at 11:00 , Blogger Kritika Mehta said...

Thx... :-)

 
At 11 June 2014 at 11:00 , Blogger Kritika Mehta said...

Thanku...

 
At 11 June 2014 at 11:03 , Blogger Kritika Mehta said...

Muhaaaaaaaa....:-)

 
At 11 June 2014 at 12:19 , Blogger Unknown said...

awesome writing,so true

 
At 22 June 2014 at 09:39 , Blogger Kritika Mehta said...

Thanks Ankit...

 
At 7 February 2016 at 00:37 , Blogger Unknown said...

Why have u written my story here?😉

 
At 13 March 2016 at 00:58 , Blogger Kritika Mehta said...

Coz we'r friends... dil ki baat samjh lete h ... ;-)

 
At 6 September 2016 at 00:23 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

gr8 one

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home