Tuesday 22 July 2014

Little about 'ME'




There are things that I like,
But I don’t have.
There are people I don’t like,
I have to be with everyday.

There's someone to whom I m always bound to...
I still love him every second of my day.

There is someone I wish I could have every sec...
She’s is there, I am here
I am doing everything to make it change someday.

Then I think about someone who doesn’t even know...
He can count on me forever, doesn’t matter if he stays astray.

There was someone in my life, I wanted forever,
Who didn’t exactly know how to stay together.

There is someone whom I miss,
Who doesn’t care if I exist?
So I break up real easy...
The last think I wna do is say it on his face.

There is something I wanna control,
And I can’t b more helpless.
I wish I could take her away and give her life that she wants…
I pray she doesn’t have to go through it all.

When I have nothing 2 say...
Someone back at home wants 2 hear all about my day.
And when I have lots to say...
There’s no one to hear it all the way.

And then there’s me, striving everyday...
And still there’s someone getting me by every day.

I keep longing for many things...
I get some, I lose some.
Day passes away.

If I take it all together,
There’s lot I can’t take.

But I have enough to get by...
It doesn’t say I am happy...
But doesn’t even prove it ‘The other way’.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1 August 2014 at 21:01 , Blogger happy said...

Good one

 
At 9 August 2014 at 05:01 , Blogger Kritika Mehta said...

Thanks...

 
At 5 September 2016 at 23:44 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nyc

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home